Inheriting Academic Legacy of Responsible Assisted Reproduction
ACE is dedicated to promote Clinical Embryology through…
- Continuing medical education, regional trainings, web-based learning, Certificate/PG diploma courses
- Networking of professionals in the clinical embryology in India
- Representation before legislative and regulatory bodies.
- Establishment of laboratory practice guidelines.
- Develop a code of conduct and high standards of routine lab procedures
- Support the research activities of embryologists through collaborations with reproductive biology research groups in india and abroad
- Consulting link-ups and experts who are on hand to fellow ACE members for consulting and troubleshooting.
- To enable the clinical embryology practitioners the basic knowledge in life sciences and medicine so as to deal with the gametes and embryos with utmost responsibilities and ethical manner.