Why should I Join ACE?
Being an ACE member means being part of the India’s leading society in Clinical Embryology and Assisted Reproduction.
ACE membership has many benefits:
- Reduced registration fees on all ACE organized events, conferences, workshops and symposiums and master classes.
- Eligible to ACE Skill Certification courses.
- Eligible to receive ACE Newsletter.
- Up-to date knowledge and Continuing Education.
- All those who already have a life membership will continue to retain it and need not renew ever.
Lifetime MembershipFull Membership is available to all practicing Clinical Embryologist in India. Membership is also offered to practitioners in the related disciplines- Infertility specialists, Research fellows/scholars/ Laboratory Andrologist/ Lab technicians/ practitioners within and outside India.
|Life Time Membership Category||Fee|
|Indian Nationals||Rs. 5,900 incl of GST|
|Foreign Nationals||$ 177 USD incl of GST|
Files to be attached along with the membership form:
- Your updated one slide CV (PDF/Word)
- Your recent colour Photo (JPEG/PNG/GIF)
- Screenshot of the Payment Receipt
ONLY NEFT/RTGS MODE OF TRANSACTION IS ACCEPTED (NO OTHER MODE OF TRANSACTION WOULD BE ACCEPTED)
NEFT or RTGS will be accepted for payment.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch Name: Basaveswar Nagar (Bengaluru)
Branch Address: #29, 1st Main Road, 2nd Block, 3rd Stage, Basaveshwar Nagar, Bengaluru – 560079
Account Name : Academy of Clinical Embryologists
Account No. : 230101000855
- Member can cancel his/her membership at any point of the time
- Upon cancellation Membership fees is non-refundable.
ACE HEAD OFFICE
Academy of Clinical Embryologists India
#324, RD Complex, 2nd floor, 8th main, 3rd stage,
Basaveshwarnagar, Bengaluru 79, India
+91 70229 14453